The Cole House was built in approximate 1916 by Everette Sellers Cole, Sr. He and his brother, Wilbur built their homes beside each other, up the street from their business, Cole Brothers Wholesale Grocery. After his death, Mrs. Cole continued to live there until her death in the late 80's. The home sat vacant for approximately 10 years until sold and an antique and linen shop opened in it. After four years it was sold to Ronnie and Michelle Jones, who were instrumental in bringing the bed and breakfast to fruition with the Waltman's. The house has since been lovingly restored to what an early Victorian may have looked like.